Mozambique trip

Reaction score
Hi guys - Since we are sharing I thought I would post some pics of my Mozambique trip a few weeks ago. Its no where near as great as Marco's post on Mauritius but anyway here goes
13924a01abc7da81c.jpg
13924a01abd59f1c2.jpg
13924a01abe0aa218.jpg
13924a01abec13869.jpg
13924a01abf5846ab.jpg
13924a01abfe90fcf.jpg
13924a01ac079f055.jpg
13924a01ac10533b3.jpg

excellent , im going october (business ;) & december again for holiday) ..where did you guys go

Went on a boat cruise to Portugeus Islands, Inhaca Island, Bara Lodge etc..

Its a sad strory, I was suposed to go reef diving at Bara Lodge where the real reefs are, but a cyclone prevented that so the pics are from Inhaca Island about 1km offshore

Where were you Ashraf? And what did you use (what camera) to take the pics with? Great - thanks for sharing man!

I bought the camera online for R 1500. I think its a chinese rip off of something, but it works great for the price. Actually its a 5mega pixel camera with a water proof housing for up to 15 meters.
13924a01b28fe1b88.jpg
13924a01b29e9437b.jpg

Went on a boat cruise to Portugeus Islands, Inhaca Island, Bara Lodge etc..

Its a sad strory, I was suposed to go reef diving at Bara Lodge where the real reefs are, but a cyclone prevented that so the pics are from Inhaca Island about 1km offshore
youve got to be kidding me. Southern section of Inhaca before hells gates, inside reef, is a place called ponte Torres. Its arguably the greatest shallow water reefs you can ever dive. Its a marine reserve and possibly my fav of all place to snorkel....

I lived in Inhambane for two years and snorkeled and shore dived barra and Guinjata flat, they dont touch inhaca for snorkelling.

youve got to be kidding me. Southern section of Inhaca before hells gates, inside reef, is a place called ponte Torres. Its arguably the greatest shallow water reefs you can ever dive. Its a marine reserve and possibly my fav of all place to snorkel....

I lived in Inhambane for two years and snorkeled and shore dived barra and Guinjata flat, they dont touch inhaca for snorkelling.

As you can see im a layman - so when i asked the tour guides all they said was that there was not much in the way of reef at inhaca. I bet they just did'nt want to be bothered to take me there. Sons of b#$#%ches. Wait until 2morrow they said when we get to bara and guess what we never went to bara on what was probably a fake cyclone warning:nono:

Back
Top Bottom