Moving tank

Reaction score
I'm moving my tank across the room so gonna start draining it into containers in about an hour or so. Taking out LR first then live stock into another container.

Anything I should look out for?

mmh.All sounds good.Dont crack it now :p
Dont forget to level it out again :)

Didn't level it out the first time:whistling:. I don't have gloves, could this get painful with bristle worms etc?

Another question, could I leave livestock in about 5cm of water and drag tank? Want to reduce stress as much as possible but will still have to put LR back in. I wont do any aquascaping as all LR and livestock will be going into the new tank in a week or so.

Another question, could I leave livestock in about 5cm of water and drag tank? Want to reduce stress as much as possible but will still have to put LR back in. I wont do any aquascaping as all LR and livestock will be going into the new tank in a week or so.

You can try, but I don't advise it. 1 it will be ****** heavy, and 2 it will probably brake.

Tank and polystyrene is 6 months old. Thanks Thalion, will remove LS. I'm hoping to complete in max 2 hrs. Miss monitor temp closely and Jager is ready just in case.

My limited knowledge about these guys suggests my cleaner shrimp should be dead, they've both been in my tank for 6 months. Does anyone have more info?

amazing little guys. So far it looks like I've just lost a big hermit. I really underestimated how long the move would take.

It wasn't fun to say the least, new tank is in place and have started filling with RO.

inposition.jpg

Back
Top Bottom