Moving- help needed URGENTLY!

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Mtroboer, 20 Mar 2008.

1. Mtroboer

Mtroboer

Hi Guys, I am in the unfortunate process of moving to another part of town. I am planning to move my tank tommorow as I will only then be able to have help! Will my fish, corals& liferock be ok living in a few containers for about 2 days max? I will link all of them and suspend some lights over them as well as run a powerhead and heaters.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muz

Muz

I would just think carefully about what you are doing.. maybe keep the fish separate from the LR, if you have any die off on the rock your water quality will slide quite quickly. The LR you can keep in a container, sure !.. what corals do you have.. feed the fish very little, if anything 1st day.. try to do water changes. I would encourage an airstone or 2 as well which you don't mention. I dont think lights are as important as keeping the water quality in check.

4. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Hi MtroBoer! All should be ok - just do as Muz says..... Otherwise - don't worry too much.... just do as you says....

Recent Posts