Morne's Nano

Wow. That is one good looking tank :thumbup:
Thanks bud

like what you did, moved them around a bit i see. looks great
:thumbup:

The Baby clam looking a lot better as well, i told you it needed to be closer to light. Should move that finger leather away from the torch and the hammer as it might get stinged
Ja it is getting stinged. Gona move it;) Think i must frag the torch it opens damn big :whistling:

Tank is looking really good.:thumbup:
I'm just wondering about those LPS stinging each other and everything around them, let us know how it goes.
Thanks dude. All seems fine, just the torch that worries me but with the current flow, the tentacles dont get to any of the other corals even when fully open.

Looking really good

Decided to test parameters for the 1st time this morning
Results as follows:

Sal - 1025
Temp - 25 C
Nitrate - 0
Phosphate - 0
Ammonia - 0
PH - 8
KH - 6
Ca - 360

All looking good. Just kH & Ca to be raised a bit.

Last edited:
290370fb-8588-465d.jpg

That the one you want mate?

Guys,

I just got a APC 650VA / 400W UPS
Checked runtime should be about 15mins on full load of battery backup.
And according my calculations it should give me about 5hrs on the standard 20W return pump.
Will put this to test tomorrow.

Anyone has this UPS who could advise?

Thats quite good, is that just the return pump?

Guys,

Ive purchased a sixline wrasse on Sunday. Thought i would quarantine an addition so long while waiting for ws cycle to complete.
Put him in the tank with bicolour blenny which i sold. And he actually attacked blenny in qt & hes much smaller.
Now i got a yasha goby (juvenile) And it about the same size as the sixline.
Currently got the two seperated in the qt.

Ive done research on the sixline & know they are aggro towards other wrasses.
But ive also read where they will attack any smaller fish or same size fish.
Anyone with experience with this fish please feel free to comment.

Should i ratha sell the 6line again or can i take the chance of mixing these 2.
Dont want anything to happen to yasha though. Id ratha let go of 6 line & keep yasha.

Thanks in advance....

Guys,

Ive purchased a sixline wrasse on Sunday. Thought i would quarantine an addition so long while waiting for ws cycle to complete.
Put him in the tank with bicolour blenny which i sold. And he actually attacked blenny in qt & hes much smaller.
Now i got a yasha goby (juvenile) And it about the same size as the sixline.
Currently got the two seperated in the qt.

Ive done research on the sixline & know they are aggro towards other wrasses.
But ive also read where they will attack any smaller fish or same size fish.
Anyone with experience with this fish please feel free to comment.

Should i ratha sell the 6line again or can i take the chance of mixing these 2.
Dont want anything to happen to yasha though. Id ratha let go of 6 line & keep yasha.

Thanks in advance....

A wrasse in a small tank can be a very aggressive fish if its not introduced last.can be aggressive even if added last. I've got a small social wrasse.its ok towards my fish in the tank but as soon as I add a new fish it gets aggressive towards it.I tried adding another goby to the tank but the wrasse harassed it so much it did not make it.I've got no experienceth the six line but if I could catch my wrasse ill get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom