A week.

Is it eating and healthy?
Yes- Frozen brine shrimp.

Shipping or Collection or Both?

Can collect

Price
R500.00

Info
Hi guys sadly, I need to sell my Moorish Idol which I bought this weekend that passed. My Flame Angel has been giving it a had time since I got him, had to put it in my sump today.

Photos of actual Items for sale.

IMG_20170624_174123.jpg

IMG_20170624_173411.jpg

Can u send a pic of the fish in the sump. Would like to see the condition of the fish please. These are not hardy fish and unfortunately once they colour starts fading they are on thier way out.

Its quite hard to get a buyer so mabey put moorish in tank amd flame in sump... see what happens

Was probably already not doing well last week hence think he didn't want to sell it. Don't blame him cause then he would of sold a no healthy fish which would of led to an argument

Hi guys, fish is not looking to good,
Not sure if t going to make it.

Mods - Please close this thread.

this was the rite call. thank you for your honesty. sorry for the moorish bro. gorgeous fish but huge burden imo

Reactions: EFJ
I say they fall under that catogorie if species that shouldnt be sold. They dont do well in our tanks. From what I have read (most guys that are experienced reefer) only get them to live 2 years max. There is the odd guy with succes but most dont make it.

Was probably already not doing well last week hence think he didn't want to sell it. Don't blame him cause then he would of sold a no healthy fish which would of led to an argument
I hear you, but BADFISH made his offer knowing the issue, therefore I asked.

Back
Top Bottom