Mikes tank before the flood

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
cool setup wee-man.did the tank crack?
No, the pipe came off the return pump and it chucked about 70 gallons over the new leather sofa, so tank went or divorce was going to arrive, plans are afoot for a 6x2x2 in a part of the house that has been flood proofed:thumbup:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
lovelty tank wee-man , how did u keep the glass so clean ...
A hobby magnet, it has a blade built in, also a blade on a long handle for the back, but most of the pictures were tken when the tank was very new so this may not be a true reflection of how it looked all the time:whistling:

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Very nice set up Wee-Man, sorry to hear about the flood.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wee-Man: nice to show your tank's pics ;-)

It was really looking good at the time! Sorry to hear that you too experienced another one of a reef-keepers 'hates' ;-) - flooding the living room floor!

We will be watching out for the next version of "Wee-Man's Reef" ;-)

So, any timeline yet? (how's the "wife looking for a new job" going? and the "leak-proofing an area for the tank to stand in"?)

Cheers, mate!

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wee-Man: nice to show your tank's pics ;-)

It was really looking good at the time! Sorry to hear that you too experienced another one of a reef-keepers 'hates' ;-) - flooding the living room floor!

We will be watching out for the next version of "Wee-Man's Reef" ;-)

So, any timeline yet? (how's the "wife looking for a new job" going? and the "leak-proofing an area for the tank to stand in"?)

Cheers, mate!
I was i a bit ckoked when it happened, at the moment no new job so time line tricky, she is well qualified in morgages/insurances so it's only a matter of time, but the water proof bit of house just needs a new roof which will cost around £200 so not too bad, will keep you all posted when it kicks off.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I was i a bit ckoked when it happened, at the moment no new jog so time line tricky, she is well qualified in morgages/insurances
I assume you are not aware of the built in spell checker on our forum :whistling: :D

Reaction score
Just don't forget who's language we're speaking though;)
Mmm lets not forget who's Rugby turf we're standing on...:razz:

Tank looked awesome Wee Man. Sorry to hear about the flood.
Glad to hear you plan on going bigger though :slayer:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Can we have an updated pic please?
Nuffink to take a picture of yet:( will have to wait till after Christmas to start the build.. but as soon as there is something worth aiming a camera at, you will be second to know.