MH choice

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
My one mh started going on and off soon after I bought it. The globes was fitted in proper light fittings recently and I suppose that the problem got worse because of heat inside the fitting. The globes is 150 venture. Should I get one of the same or can I go to something else while I will be spending money? It would be great to hear where I can get what and also prices. Is it ok if I ask sponsors to give prices here or if not to pm me some prices?

Have you checked the light fitting? Sometimes the springy ends do not make proper contact.

mh

This globe did the same in the old tank with a different fitting. Also swopped it to the other controller-no diff.

The globes was fitted in proper light fittings recently and I suppose that the problem got worse because of heat inside the fitting.
have you tried installing pc fans in your lighting hood herkie?

Yes mekaeel, I have been trying many tricks up to now. I think it is time to accept I must replace this globe. What globe do you suggest and pls give the wheres end howmuches.

I gave in and bought a 150w 15000k globe from my favourite sponsor and it is so bright it almost seems blue. (Guess who)

Back
Top Bottom