• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Metal Halides Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need to change my Metal Halide Globes.
So, I need 02 x 250watt single ended globes as well as 02 x 150watt double ended globes. Please advice as to where I can get as well as price. Thank you. (Need to be delivered to Richards Bay)

so just the bulbs no ballast or reflectors?

Yip, only the Bulbs, the 150watts been running for a year now and the 250watts for 07 months. Need to replace....

Cool, close thread please Mods. Just spoke to Andrew, and bought 04 bulbs. Btw, he is still alive, just very busy:p

I'll move it to the sponsors forum....where it was supposed to be :whistling:

Please ask him if he still wants my anemone and can you also PM me a phone number that I can get him on, thanks :)

So he is getting his stuff:whistling: maybe he waited longer than me:whistling:. Maybe I must just be patient. Maybe 6 months is not that bad:whistling:. Oh well, :( anyone for a smoke:1:

So he is getting his stuff:whistling: maybe he waited longer than me:whistling:. Maybe I must just be patient. Maybe 6 months is not that bad:whistling:. Oh well, :( anyone for a smoke:1:
Oh shut up. You whine worse than my 9 year old in a sweets shop. :wave2:

Ha ha, ya I’m still alive…
Dean my number is 0845567859. I am interested in your nenny, if it’s the one I’m thinking about. Setting up a 3000x800x600 at the moment and it would be perfect for it. Let me know, thanks

Ha ha, ya I’m still alive…
Dean my number is 0845567859. I am interested in your nenny, if it’s the one I’m thinking about. Setting up a 3000x800x600 at the moment and it would be perfect for it. Let me know, thanks

Be prepared to wait Andrew, these okes from Marritzbarra don't have calenders or clocks, only the Comrades Rooster once a year:lol: :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom