messi's injury

Discussion in 'Sports and Lifestyle' started by TheWaterboy, 20 Sep 2010.

1. TheWaterboy

TheWaterboy Sponsor

anyone see the barcelona game last night.....................
    flippin blind what happened.

usually atletico madrid beat barcelona......(3 years in row now)
    but obviously the best team in the world (world club of the year) are just to good, and began an on slaught of possesion before messi (the king) scored in the 13th minute.
    atletico scored about 10 minutes later but barcelona went into the lead with a goal by Pique.

second half barcelona were on the hunt for a third and it could have been about 8 goals to 1 if it was'nt for the atletico's young keeper who was on form. (man of the match in my opinion)

then the game began to get sour.....atletico kept fouling players and claiming hand balls to try disrupt the flow of the game........sore loosers

in extra time messi had a break away and was surely going to score when the arsehole who had done nothiong in the game except foul player and scream at the ref decided to chop messi's ankle and this flippin happened

ontd_football: Messi's Injury Update

i have been following this dudes career for about 5 years, undoubtably the best player in the world.....by far, and a pure asset to the game, he's a shy dude who never pretends to be fouled (dive) and if he is fouled he rarely lays on the ground, he's like a jack russel and jumps up to retrieve and win back the ball.......on this occassion he never got up....and i knew this was serious.......
    hopefully he'll be back soon and recovers well.

even though he did not score in the world cup....he scored 47 goals in la liga last year and already notched up 7 in three games this year.......bummer

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. milflo

milflo

seems not as bad as first feared.

He'll be back stronger than ever. Maybe just the break he needs after the amount of football he's played.

4. TheWaterboy

TheWaterboy Thread Starter Sponsor

true!!!!

however i dont think he will enoy the break......the dude was in tears .....not cause of the pain....cause he knew it would keep him away from the soccer field......the little prodigy lives soccer

5. vatso

vatso

Yes I heard is was a bit of a "Messi" game :razz:

Recent Posts