Mekaeel & Sean - The men with the 4 times 4

:lol: Is this the same story you were telling me about Andreas?
Isnt that what they call a "Salt pan"? Where it appears to be hard but ends up being super soft with water underneath?

Eish okes - Don't you wish I was there to help? LOL! ;)

HEY - WHY DON'T YOU 2 DEFLATE YOUR TYRES??????

You CANNOT do deep sand on HIGHLY INFLATED TYRES! !!!!!

I think it is REALLY time that I teach you something about going off-road?????

Bugger that my ride is COMPLETED BUGGERED! ;)

Eish okes - Don't you wish I was there to help? LOL! ;)

HEY - WHY DON'T YOU 2 DEFLATE YOUR TYRES??????

You CANNOT do deep sand on HIGHLY INFLATED TYRES! !!!!!

I think it is REALLY time that I teach you something about going off-road?????

Bugger that my ride is COMPLETED BUGGERED! ;)
Sean rekons he wanted to teach me the hard way :p
But i got the hang of it now. :thumbup:
Sort out you Jeep and then we will got R/Bay to do some Bundu bashing. ;)

How not to wash your 4x4!

Well, Meks and myself decide to go throw a line in the water yesterday afternoon, but soon after it turned into a very interesting evening......

I don't want to spoil it, but lets just say, I guy learnt very quicky how NOT to wash his car.... :oops::banghead:

Meks, you going to upload them Pics!

Come out with it now:p

Sorry not for waiting yesterday Mek but after marching around Ushaka for about an hour the sun hammered me to much and I wanted to get out of the jeans and get my hands on a nice cold Hansa:p

LOL - thanks goodness it was NOT your car, Meks! ;)

And I can JUST picture "what happened" - something about the sea being very hungry and swallowing a 4x4? ;)
Not mines, im a 4x4 pro now :yeahdude: Thanks to Sean. Im driving on Sugar fine sand, fully inflated tires, and high range :p

This dude that got stuck, was driving a Jeep Commander 5.7 V8 Hemi on low range 1, pedal to the metal, on sugar fine sand, and that too, below the high level mark :p

And still no pictures......

So did you guys help him get out?

I managed to get hold off the NSRI who got a team together with a Hilux and a Mazda, and then they just winched him up using a double up pulley and a 40m steel cable, I must says those chaps are orginised! had all the good they would ever have needed.

Needless to say when I spoke to the chap today, he said the axle was making a "funny" noise and had to park it last night.... Probably bent it pulling it out:lol:

Back
Top Bottom