Me again

ml

Reaction score
Hi
Just like to thank Dean for helping me and sean, viper to talk in privet to one anouther

THANKS YOU ARE THE BOM!!!

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
ml - I hope you don't take this wrongly - if you would prefer me to type in Afrikaans - I will do so too.

We are really compassionate people. MOST people on MASA have started keeping fish because they wanted something to care for.

We care about each other on the forum too. Sometimes, things happen, and decisions are made, that other people don't understand. Unless and until they are willing (like Sean and Viper) to go that extra mile. Which even I am really respectful of....

We are here to help each other. In whatever way we can.

I have even given someone advice when a spider bit his wife ;)

MASA should be like a HUGE HUGE family. Where everyone actually CARES about the other people, because of the same interests we share.

I want to give you an OPEN INVITATION, please PM me, (if you prefer that I talk to you over the phone, PM me your number). I want you to contact me of you want to talk - ABOUT ANYTHING.

I have a very good listening ear - and I am extremely patient....

I just want you get the same enjoyment, learning, companionship from the people here on MASA, as everyone else is getting...

Please take note that I am extremely serious about this. Even if advice and/or a listening ear is all I can give you.

Good luck with your tank. I am sure with the right guidance, respect and determination, your marine tank will be just as awesome, healthy and spectacular, as everyone else's who have kept marines for many many many years...

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone have gone through "issues" with their tank....

Please let me know if you understand what I am trying to say, and whether you accept my invitation.

Reaction score
aw what a lovely thread! i have to say wen i first joined i was affraid that i would sound stupid because i no next to nothing out marine life and keeping but everyone on this site has been super helpfull and without mike and the guys on here i would have been lost....as i said theres only so much you can learn from " SALTWATER FOR DUMMIES!" :lol: