RSS Maxspect Mazarra LED branches out into the S and P series

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 21 Jul 2011.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

[​IMG]

The highly anticipated third generation LED light from Maxspect, the Mazarra LED, will be available in two separate types of fixtures, the Mazarra S Series and the Mazarra P Series. We first got a look at the Maxspect Mazarra at Aquarama where we were also able to make a video introduction of the new Mazarra LED. Both the S and P series Mazarra LED lights will now have an onboard LCD for simple programming and they will sport the same general shape and appearance, with the main difference existing under the hood and in overall power level.

First to land in the aquarium market will be the P series Mazarra which will have four channel control, wireless controllability and it’ll be rockin higher end LEDs such as the blinding Cree XM-L, Cree XP and Rebel ES LEDs. A follow up model to the P Series Mazarra will be the UV420 edition which as the name implies will have a couple UV LEDs under the hood to get the most coloration from some of the shallow water coral species. The S series Mazarra will be different mostly in lacking the wireless contollability and having only two channels of color control, but the stock editions of the S series Mazarra will also be equipped with the more economical Bridgelux LEDs.

[Maxspect USA]
    Readers also viewed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Wow, that's a bit over-engineered, at first glance I thought it was a state of the art machine gun or something.

4. pXius

pXius

LOL! I was thinking sniper rifle. :yeahdude:

If I wanted to cook my fish I would buy this. Some peeps actually complaining about bleaching because of to much light in one spot, and that's with normal XPG's. I think the XML Cree's might be a bit overkill but that's just me. :whistling:

5. butcherman

butcherman Moderator MASA Contributor

just means we need to use less of them ;)

6. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

no what you do is raise the lights and slowly but surely lower them:thumbup:

Agreed with the gun statements.

7. Keanan

Keanan 2time

Me too.:lol:

8. crispin

crispin

have u guys seen the demo video on these units? the controller looks awesum, 4 channel colour system and so on, wonder what the pricing is like.

Recent Posts