[wtd] Max 250 skimmer

Reaction score
Hi There,

Hens teeth you looking for bud. I have replaced mine with a bubble magus Z5. Works like a charm.

Regards
K

Reef wolf

life
Reaction score
Thanks bud can i ask you to send me sum pick please as my tank is open top now .....0720647661 wood like to see how the skimmer sits and where is your water level now

Reaction score
I have an rsm 250 skimmer, impeller was replaced under a year ago, pm me if you keen

Reaction score
I currently run a bubble magus Z5 on my RSM 250 as well. Also no issues, you will just need to put live rock or something else at the bottom of the skimmer compartment for the Z5 to sit on otherwise it will be too low and constantly fill with water.

@koganm can you please post some pics of your RSM 250 with the Z5 skimmer in it. I would like to compare it how mine is situated? Or instead of hijacking this thread, maybe we can just PM? Im always looking at ways to improve what i have and i like comparing things especially if its running the same equipment.

Reef wolf

life
Reaction score
I got a upgraded pomp in now i made a skimmer stand to loft my skimmer 4cm from the bottom. add liv rock with carbon reactor.... and add bubble trap filter sponge...... add a 3000lt main return with a the secondary pomp of 2200lt removed the 200w heater add a 250w and removed the hood still need to make a back cover to close the skimmer and the back where all the wire's run and so on

Attachments

Reef wolf

life
Reaction score
The z5 skimmer sound good and i will have a look and do the swop just want to let the skimmer run in and see if i must go with new z5 or just leave it as is rhanks for the help huys ... us to working on a open sump and bigger skimmers and so on thanks all

Reaction score
I currently run a bubble magus Z5 on my RSM 250 as well. Also no issues, you will just need to put live rock or something else at the bottom of the skimmer compartment for the Z5 to sit on otherwise it will be too low and constantly fill with water.

@koganm can you please post some pics of your RSM 250 with the Z5 skimmer in it. I would like to compare it how mine is situated? Or instead of hijacking this thread, maybe we can just PM? Im always looking at ways to improve what i have and i like comparing things especially if its running the same equipment.
Apologies for the delay in response @WadeSmith. Only caught this now. Will pm you

Top Bottom