MASA's origin???

sounds interesting

HAHA it's kind of funny how this thread changed topic:lol:. First it was how MASA was started, then who started it, then what other sites of marine keeping is there, then the history of no internet e-mail sending fish forum, then of all the people the guys knew from the other forum and now for some strange reason and place there is alcohol and a weekend at tugela that ALL of us will be more then eager to find out what happend;).

Ps. If you don't want someone to find out what people did then don't post a juicy secret on a public thread where everyone can read it...:whistling:

Very interesting Alan. Thanks for sharing. And all the time I thought Francois started SARKS.

It might be, that he wants to make the people believe, it was him. I also had the impression it was him.

In the mid 90's i used to write a letter to a magazine "SA Fishkeeping" where the likes of PROF Dirk Bellstead, Prof Paul Skelton, Mike Penrith, Dean Simpson, Neil Stallard, Otto schmidt, Alan Jardine, Nick james, Leslie Ter Morshuisen and Dr Philip Coetzee did the reply thing.

Any idea of what happened to them and if any are active on any forum these days.

Neil Stallard represents the South African Pet Traders Association and
Leslie Ter Morshuizen is running a company called Aquaculture Innovations,
www.aquaafrica.co.za

Back
Top Bottom