MASAdonians we need YOUR photographs

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
MASA members, we are currently busy with a small project that will make MASA even better than what it is. (Vipers Brainchild this one):thumbup::thumbup:

We will be needing a lot of photographs of the following

Corals
Fish
Shrimp
Crabs
Clams
anemone
Equipment
DIY
Sumps and DSB's
Refugiums
Lighting Units

Obviously the net are full of these photos, we just thought if we had members pics it would be a lot more personal.

Guys and gals, you will get recognition for these pics and this wont be in vain, if you can describe the photos that you post it will be much appreciated.

If you can start posting in this thread it would be much great.

Thanks people:thumbup:

Carrying on from Kanga, the idea is a Data base, under the Masapedia title in the tool bar, hitchikers (good and bad) fish, coral, good local shops, anything and everything to make MASA bigger and better, pictures, knowledge etc required - we know you have the brains - lets get them in Masapedia

Are you going to use an photos from the gallery or must some of these be sent again?

Pin Cushion and Frags, Frags are around 3 months old.
286477284619b35b.jpg

Any info Thallion? nice piccies but what we would like is,- (Latin name) Coral, lps, likes moderate flow, mid range under lights, photosynthetic - so no direct feeding requirements etc

Are you going to use an photos from the gallery or must some of these be sent again?

We will, as long as members are happy with that

Carrying on from Kanga, the idea is a Data base, under the Masapedia title in the tool bar, hitchikers (good and bad) fish, coral, good local shops, anything and everything to make MASA bigger and better, pictures, knowledge etc required - we know you have the brains - lets get them in Masapedia

Exactly. anything of interest to reefkeeping.

Any info Thallion? nice piccies but what we would like is,- (Latin name) Coral, lps, likes moderate flow, mid range under lights, photosynthetic - so no direct feeding requirements etc

That would be nice, but if you feel thats a bit of a strech just a pic will do:)

Zoanthids
zoa2.jpg

Zoanthids
zoa1.jpg

Yellow cup
yellowcup.jpg

White tailed humbug
whitetailedhumbug.jpg

tank087.jpg

tank078.jpg

tank074.jpg

tank067.jpg

tank046.jpg

Red Anenome Fish (Tomato Clown)
redanenomefish.jpg

Juvinile Brown Tang
browntang.jpg

Cleaner Shrimp
cleanershrimp.jpg

Common Clown in Anenome
clowmanenome.jpg

Fungia
fungia.jpg

Goldies (Male and Female)
goldies.jpg

Hitch Hiker Crab
hitchhiker.jpg

Pretty Prawn Goby
prettyprawngoby.jpg

Thanks Alfie, you da man:thumbup:

Thanks guys, youre good men:thumbup:

Morning Kanga. photos 5,6,7, & 9 in post 10 I do not have ID for should I post these for identifiation first and the let you know? Or if you know you can let me know.

Morning Kanga. photos 5,6,7, & 9 in post 10 I do not have ID for should I post these for identification first and the let you know? Or if you know you can let me know.

fear not Alfie, we will use them and get somebody to id them. Thanks for your efforts, if you guys carry on like this its going to be better than awesome:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom