Masa & samaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Coral biologist
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Is MASA affiliated with the SA marine aquarist association at all?

Can't say I've ever heard of them. Do you have any info?

Can't say I do. Just heard of a conference they having in Aug.

I dont know if SAMAA is the correct acronym but it's apparently the South African Marine Aquarist Assoc. I thought maybe it was MASA related.

I dont know if SAMAA is the correct acronym but it's apparently the South African Marine Aquarist Assoc. I thought maybe it was MASA related.
Sounds like the one at the DUC? Is that what you talking about?

Its been provisionally booked at uShaka. I've been asked to do a talk and possibly a prac session. I'll see how many corals I've got to spare at the time though.

Mekaeel, do you have much experience in fragmenting corals? Especially softs?

its IMACSA

Did you speak to a guy named Calvin?

It can't be IMACSA, Ash's conference is in August and IMACSA is in October isn't it?

oh ok.. not sure dates. i know its at uShaka though

Its been provisionally booked at uShaka. I've been asked to do a talk and possibly a prac session. I'll see how many corals I've got to spare at the time though.

Mekaeel, do you have much experience in fragmenting corals? Especially softs?
Yes I do have experience in fragging corals Ash. :)
If you need a hand, let me know. :)

i got no clue.. sorry. Pistol.. what does it stand for dude

Mekaeel thanks. I'm looking to try several methods (Yet to come up with them so lets use our imagination) and see which is best for diff species. More of an anecdotal observation than a publishable study. I'm going to the field early next month and will be bring livestock back so some time after that?

Mekaeel thanks. I'm looking to try several methods (Yet to come up with them so lets use our imagination) and see which is best for diff species. More of an anecdotal observation than a publishable study. I'm going to the field early next month and will be bring livestock back so some time after that?
Anytime dude. Im about 500meters away from Ushaka. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom