MASA Fantastic

Brucemg

Chromis
Reaction score
Must say, Ive really been surfing the net extensively and I mean really surfing as I intend to start a marine aquerium but need to be educated, information and knowledge is of high importance to me before I take that final step.
:thumbup: MASA BY FAR THE BEST:thumbup: .
The members on MASA are the most helpfully and knowledgeable when help or advise is needed.Especially for novices like me.
Complements to all administrators for a fantastic and user friendly site.
</IMG></IMG>

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers Bruce, all good people here, it's all about the members looking after each other.

crispin

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
lol you guys do joke around alot which is lovely to see:) but then again there isnt much to do on that dirty little island so it is good to have wee-mans sence of humour and input here. I ahve also bounced around a number of places on the net and not only are the threads here full of comaradarie, they ahve good honest information and its greatly appreciacted from my side.

wee-man what do u keep in your tanks? Dover sole?

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
:wave2:
lol you guys do joke around alot which is lovely to see:) but then again there isnt much to do on that dirty little island so it is good to have wee-mans sence of humour and input here. I ahve also bounced around a number of places on the net and not only are the threads here full of comaradarie, they ahve good honest information and its greatly appreciacted from my side.

wee-man what do u keep in your tanks? Dover sole?

Hehe, no the Dover sole is for dinner:razz: hey and that dirty little island, is home, ok;)

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce, nice to hear :)

Especially for all the members that freely contribute their time and knowledge. :thumbup:

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
I must agree, this is a great place to learn, just watch out for the users with MODERATOR under their user names.:whistling:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I must agree, this is a great place to learn, just watch out for the users with MODERATOR under their user names.:whistling:
Where? where? how can we protect ourselves against attack? what should we do?

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
Where? where? how can we protect ourselves against attack? what should we do?
They are every where, and I'm sure they are following me. I find wrapping your head in filter floss helps protect you from their mind rays.:suspicious:

crispin

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
They are every where, and I'm sure they are following me. I find wrapping your head in filter floss helps protect you from their mind rays.:suspicious:
lol moz judging by your profile pic you have planned slightly larger protection than filter floss:)

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I find Shaving your head and smearing skimmate on your bald head, then adding filter floss with tin foil over it works well for me. :twitcy::2kaboom::willy_nilly:

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
lol moz judging by your profile pic you have planned slightly larger protection than filter floss:)
Yes, but Armour does not help against Jedi mind tricks.