Marks tank sale : East London

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really sad to be taking down the tank, been thinking about it for some time now though...have to focus a lot on work at the moment... the side of the food industry I work in is not in a good position and its worrying. I dont want my livestock to suffer or my tank to go down the drain because its not getting the attention it needs.

Hopefully all going well I can look at restarting things again next year, just not on the same scale...

Leslie has offered to do the sale for me as I am completely clueless about selling livestock and stuff, I usually only buy. :)

I appreciate the help Les.

Last edited:
Sadly I have been asked to post and handle this sale on behalf of Kunhardt,

Hardware

Tunze calcium reactor complete R5000 Available
Ro Unit 3 stage with deionizer R1000 Available
Chiller hailea R3500 Available
Vortech Mp40w R2500 Available
Sun Sun pumps x 2 R 50ea @Tridan ?
Seio 530’s R150ea @Tridan ?
Eheim jager heater 300w R200 @Tridan ?
Reef OC XT200 skimmer R2200 @simonmcgill
AM Hailide unit 1 x 150w x 2 x 24w T5 R1500ea (x2 possibly taken by non forum member)
Tank stand cabinet R1700 Available pending Renannchien
Return pump R100 @Tridan

Livestock:

Dotty Tang (Zebrazoma Gemmatium) (L)
Regal tang (L) R650
Yellow tang (M-L) R450
Purple tang (L) R1200
Regal Angel (S-M) R600 @Falcon
Queen Angel (S-M) R950 @Falcon
Dusky Angel (Adult) R250
Percula clowns (S) R300
Ocelaris clowns (S) R300
Chromis (S) R50
Cleaner wrasse (S) R100 @bothal08
Sixline wrasse (S) R150
Green Mandarin (S) R150 @danimal

Cleaner shrimp R130
Peppermint shrimp R80
Harlequin Shrimp R150 @Renier
Turbo Snail R50 @bothal08
Mini Carpets x2 R500 (both)
Mixed LPS and sps corals (pending list of items)
Live rock 60-100kg R60p/kg

Conditions

· ALL items must be booked and paid for before the tank will be dismantled and the livestock given to the purchasers.
· The sale going ahead is dependant on the tank stand and sump being bought .
· For R30k all can go if one buyer is interested. preferance will be given if there is a single interested party keen to take all one shot.
· Items can be shipped at buyers expense and risk, where applicable packaging material may need to be purchased and this will be for the buyers expense. (eg; styrophoam boxes for airport travel for LS)

Last edited:
Guys the carx and chiller can go at anytime.. so if you are interested in these let me know...

how many peppermint shrimp are there?

Dibs on the gem tang, pending size info :)

@ Falcon... only saw your post after I submitted mine... I'll have 2nd dibs in that case.

Last edited:
What SPS is available...Please provide a list with pics of each piece and from that I might take all

What SPS is available...Please provide a list with pics of each piece and from that I might take all

Leslie is supposed to be coming around tomorrow so we can catalogue and work out prices for corals...that's something I haven't even given any thought to yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

are you crazy, jokes will do what i can.. best is to look through the thread after i have posted the list..

Leslie is supposed to be coming around tomorrow so we can catalogue and work out prices for corals...that's something I haven't even given any thought to yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

will be there will, as soon as i have finished work and had a surf.. working the whole weekend..

interested in the tank dibs

@Renannchen.. cash is king.. ;)

guys for those of you that have shown interest in an item i will forward bank details as soon as mark makes them available..

please be sure of your purchase as a sale like this is reliant on many parties to make it sucessful.. if you not sure abstain from placing dibs etc..

the livestock can only go once the critical items such as tank, chiller, carx are booked and paid for..

and there is a significant purchase made of the livestock..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom