Marine magic doser help needed

Reaction score
Hi.

Is anyone using a marine magic doser? I am trying to set mine up but I can’t get it to work properly. It starts dosing but does not switch off.

Any help is much appreciated.

Reaction score
Ok the first line is the time of day you want it to dose. The second line is the quantity in ml (the doser I think is calibrated at 0.65ml/sec on the S4 setting so I use it as a ml indicator)
See my doser A setup
20190127_184211_HDR.jpg

At 4am it doses roughly 3ml (for 3 sec) of liquid. The S4 is the speed of the pump. 4 the fastest and 1 the slowest. 1 min 40 sec is quite a long run and would dose close to 100ml at a time on the S4 setting.

Use smaller times periods more frequently. Hope this helps. Mine works fine this way

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, according to the book 1min 40sec on S1 is 5ml, maybe i worked it out wrong. I see from your pic that you put start time the same as what i did but your end time you only used the duration of the run as where i put the full time you had start 4.00 and next line 0.00.03 i put 04.00.00 and next line 04.01.40 so i think that is my problem. I will test again tonight but i think that is the problem. I am also dosing lanthium chloride so i need to dose it slowly. I have been dosing manually at moment and found out i need no where near the amount i had programmed so i will sort that out as well. will spread smaller amounts over more dosing periods. Thanks for the help i will let you know what happens.