Marine Aquarium dialysis

Discussion in 'Chemical Filtration / Low Nutrient Systems - LNS' started by amalick, 31 Mar 2010.

1. amalick

amalick

Got about R30k to through away ? Want to put your aquarium on Dialysis much like a patient that suffers from Kidney failure ? - Look no further:p

Check this out
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://www.seavisions.com/prod02.htm

And then a review kind of concluding that it actually works
    http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2006-04/pr/index.php

Isn't it crazy how far the hobbyists are trying to take things:razz:.

PS : I doubt that I would be upsetting any sponsors with this, since its just intended for informative reading. I doubt any of us would go this route even if we had the money :wave2:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. FransSny

FransSny

WOW, as you said amalick...how far will this hobby go. But I do think there are enough gadget junkies around who will buy into this

4. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

nice machine if u have the money 30K is not bad did u see the 48 000 reef octo skimmer?

Recent Posts