mandarinman's tl450 nano

lol, if it comes to pay some one I'm stressing quickly, like to keep a good name.

but how about more of those zoa's, a large one, :p
Jay
is the guy that has good value huge zoas he may be able to help you. use the R300 as a downpayment. lol take the zoas i sent you as a freebie.

take that nr down before it is deleted. if you are worried about the money. draw it cash and the first mother and child you see when you are in swakop town that looks like they need it.give them the money and say merry christmas from mandarinman. take a pic and send it to me.they may look at you strange but its cool.

ah nice :) ... I also have a little tank just collecting dust. Like the bouy but a fresh water one. Think later on Ill convert it to a marine set up :)

Mandarinman,

I also am busy with a Boyu TL 450 nano tank.

I added in the 3 rd chamber chunks of kenya rock and a stocking with some agronite DSB. and 4 chamber I added purigine.

Im a bit worry with the flow of the spray bar in the tank. What do you think?
Will it be better to add a wave maker?
If I add a Seio 320 prop (1200 lt /hour) Will it be oky?

Will also start a thread later on my Nano.

I have tongo branch, kenya & bali rock in my nano.

Last edited:
3694d3e881a50ffd.jpg

just an update pic so far. this pic was taken after one of my tubes (light)died so i will post a new one later this week.

Last edited:
just to mention i am making it a low nutrient system and have been dosing the brightwell products for three weeks now. because of this i dont have purigen or any other nutrient removers. the skimmer works well if the water level is high enough. it does only skim wet. i am trying to see how well one can get along on a stock standard tl-450. i am waiting now to see my spses colour up now that i have the second light tube in after a three week wait for delivery.

purple, but it hasnt had reasonable lighting for three weeks. i am hoping to see it colour up soon.

started dosing iodide today. only two drops a day of brightwells iodide. also four drops ea of brightwells calcium a and b my zoas have all opened up stunningly i am super happy

Nice tank glen. Just seeing yours makes me wanna buy one again. Btw just letting you know that the mandarins are doing great!!! Thanks again

Nice tank glen. Just seeing yours makes me wanna buy one again. Btw just letting you know that the mandarins are doing great!!! Thanks again
good to hear! i was wondering how they were doing!. my tl will look better as things grow and settle down.

Back
Top Bottom