Male and Female Pajama Cardinals

Discussion in 'Marine Fish Discussions' started by Helga, 15 Jun 2012.

1. Helga

Helga

Pictures I took that shows the difference between Male and Female Cardinals. The Male has a clutch of eggs in his mouth at the moment. Every minute or so he opens his mouth and rolls the ball of eggs around in his mouth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ayoob

Ayoob

Truly amazing, thanks for sharing

4. Tremayn

Tremayn

ah :) .. Thanks.. How are the fish? Been thinking of getting some. Like 5 or so

5. Helga

Helga Thread Starter

Tremayn, theyre very peaceful, although I was very, very lucky to have bought a male an a female. I dont know what their behaviour would be like when in a school with more than 1 male. I also have a Bangai female alone in the tank. She also lays eggs constantly. Could still not find her a confirmed male. Have read that they could be very viscious to the same sex. Theyre nocturnal so during the day they just hang around. At night they really get to life and swim around. I make sure they have a snack after lights out... when theyre like predators searching for food.

Recent Posts