Major Tech, Lighting Timer Manual Wanted.

Reaction score
Hi guys,unfortunately lost my timer manuel for this particular timer.If anyone can help,please pm me manual.Thank's in advance.

Reaction score
No spec sheet, but if it's the "digital multi-timer" with 7 buttons, four in the top row and three below that, the perhaps I can just explain - they are fairly simple to program.

Let me know...

Hennie

Reaction score
Hello Brentnorm,its an ordinary digital timer,that can control 8 light fittings at once.Hennie,the 1st button on top is the masterclear,it then has 4 buttons and another 4 buttons,bottom row.Thank's

Reaction score
Hennie,the 1st button on top is the masterclear,it then has 4 buttons and another 4 buttons,bottom row.
OK, unfortunately, then it's not like the ones I have, so I won't be able to help.

Reaction score
Hello Brentnorm,its an ordinary digital timer,that can control 8 light fittings at once.Hennie,the 1st button on top is the masterclear,it then has 4 buttons and another 4 buttons,bottom row.Thank's

Don't see any multi channel timmers on there web site, sure thats right?

can it control 8 lights on different times or 8 light on the same time?

Reaction score
Guys,if you check the timers on the website,the product I have is the MTD 7.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
Also Lighty,you can programme it to switch on or off 8 diffrent lights at anytime at any day of the week.shot

Reaction score
Also Lighty,you can programme it to switch on or off 8 diffrent lights at anytime at any day of the week.shot

?????? That is a single channel timer with one plug socket, how can it control 8 different lights?

Sure you don't mean it has 8 different On/Off "schedules":whistling:

39249665fc22dbee.jpg

dallasg

Reaction score
why not go to builders warehouse and look at the manuals there, i am sure they will make a copy for you

Reaction score
Correct lighty,it has 8 diffrent on/off levels.The timer is connected to a multiplug where the plugs for the lights are hooked up.

dallasg

Reaction score
Correct lighty,it has 8 diffrent on/off levels.The timer is connected to a multiplug where the plugs for the lights are hooked up.
not sure about this model, but check the power rating can handle the load correctly from all the connected equipment, would hate it to short out

Reaction score
Hello Dallasg,it only has 2 by 54watt ballasts and a 2owatt energy saver connected presently.

dallasg

Reaction score
cool, just being cautious, at work we manufacture surge, plugs etc and seen it happen a few times