• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Magnet Cleaner

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Any sponsors sell floating magnet cleaners with a blade?

The cleaner it's self works, and I know that a razor blade works, but the two together?

I have one - it's great, it gets rid of anything on the glass - even stubborn coraline. just be careful to keep the blade straight.

I think Aqua Medic make one...so Northlands would be a good bet. Saw them there about a month or two ago...quite expensive but a nice upgrade rom a stanley blade in a paint scraper

Let me know if you find one, its something I would like to try

There's a couple floating around on ebay and other international sites etc. Just trying my luck locally first.

I am tired of the scraper I have, It's easier pushing a 20 ton truck around the block than it is to use a scraper on my tank.

There's a couple floating around on ebay and other international sites etc. Just trying my luck locally first.

I am tired of the scraper I have, It's easier pushing a 20 ton truck around the block than it is to use a scraper on my tank.

Try cleaning more than once a year then:whistling:

Dean if you oder from Ebay please let me know maybe we can split the freight costs?

The new Aqua Medic ones are just awesome, takes a bit more elbow grease to move them and you really dont want them to stick together as its a mission to separate them but really nice to clean the inside glass.

Back
Top Bottom