Magnesium Test Kits

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hello all

Does anybody have any experience with Magnesium test kits, which is the best make of test kit to buy?

Thanks.

Viper i use the TM calcium/Magnesium test kit, fairly pricey but is a trusted test kit and simple to use.

Jono, are there any online shops in the UK that I can order the salifert kits from?

viper salifert is outta stock being trying to get from uk and they say no stock avail

Viper have you tried Aquatec, they have always been the SA importers. they can be a bit sporadic with there shipments though.

Otherwise I find TM to be very good.

If you have the cash to splash, go for Seachem reef status magnesium.
You asked for the best!
I preferred the Salifert, but getting stock is impossible at the moment.
I used the tropic marin, but the colour change was not bold nough for me to be certain. ( I do however suspect my kit was expired!)
I amusing red sea at the moment, which is accurate enough for me.

yea I'll pm you ! he can also do any corals you want by mail order
and you probably know him from international reefers!!!!

yeah salifert is having a shortage of kits at the momentbut they reckon by august we should be back in line for kits,

i heard but dunno if its true that the one of the major salifert stockers has alot of kits but most are old or expired

I used the tropic marin, but the colour change was not bold nough for me to be certain.

Being a bit colour blind I have to ask my wife to help out in this department. Otherwise I mostly use the Tropic Marin kits, they are great.

Back
Top Bottom