RSS MACNA “Early Bird” discount ends on Dec. 31

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 27 Dec 2010.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

[​IMG]We know MACNA isn’t until September but the Early Bird discount for MACNA XXIII in Des Moines, Iowa in 2011 expired on December 31. If you purchase your full conference pass before the end of the year, you can attend then show for $89 otherwise you will pay $150 for the same pass after the discount expires. MACNA will be held from Sept. 9-11 a the HyVee hall in downtown Des Moines.

With a single track of speakers including Scott Michael, Kevin Kohen, Julian Sprung, Sanjay Joshi and Charlie Veron, over 150 exhibitors and a huge gathering of enthusiastic and somewhat crazy reefing enthusiasts, MACNA XXIII looks to be a real hoot so make sure to grab your passes at this great rate. Reef Builders will be there in full force in case you can’t make the show but with this one being in the middle of America’s Heartland it makes it a bit easier for a lot of hobbyists all over the Midwest to attend. We look forward to seeing you all there in September.
    Related Posts:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anemone

Anemone

I'll be there!

4. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Nice, with your camera and a bag full of batteries. ;) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5. Anemone

Anemone

I was thinking something more like a cooler full of beer!!! :p

6. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Yeah ok, you can have a beer or 7:1:, but don't you dare come back online without posting at least 30 photo's from the event....:gun_bandana::001_huh:

7. Anemone

Anemone

It is not too late to join us! No pictures after I've had 7 beers. Sorry, I do have some rules!

Anyone interested in attending this awesome event let me know. I'm sure I can pick you up at the airport, get you to the event, and back to the airport and even put you up for a night or two if needed.

Recent Posts