Lowflyers tank

Thanks for the messages guys, but sometimes we have to make decisions that aren't easy hey, and this is one of them. I want to put my time and effort into more important things now, and maybe I will start up again in a while, not sure though. Looking at going into photography, which costs money and lots of it, so can't afford to have another hobby that prevents me from pursuing it. And also the fact that I am looking to get a teaching post for next year, so these last 6 months are crucial.

Thanks for the messages guys, but sometimes we have to make decisions that aren't easy hey, and this is one of them. I want to put my time and effort into more important things now, and maybe I will start up again in a while, not sure though. Looking at going into photography, which costs money and lots of it, so can't afford to have another hobby that prevents me from pursuing it. And also the fact that I am looking to get a teaching post for next year, so these last 6 months are crucial.
A wise decision, best of luck in your studies and your future, we wish you all the best.:)

Sorry about the tank - all the best for the new hobby ;)

sorry about the tank all the best man

I read through your entire thread (Allot of READING) and it's been a great journey for you. I see you went from knowing almost nothing and basically keeping your fish alive with toilette water to having a great tank that supports coral and fish in a healthy environment.

Well done on your achievement!! At least when you start up again you have already gone through the pain of gaining the knowledge required to start up a successful marine system!

Great sacrifices results in great successes! Enjoy your new Hobby (Job) and I wish you all the best!!;)

Thanks Viper, appreciate it man.

Thanks Tobes, gonna be a long road

Ruan, thanks man

Thanks Tiger, it has been a long road hey, and I have learnt so much from friends that I have made on this forum, thank you guys for always supporting me through the tough times. Thanks for teaching me so much and I might be back at some stage with a new tank, when I can afford it.

:thumbup:

Hey guys, I will take some time out to come and chat and maybe help out if I can. You guys have helped me so much that I can't just leave you okes behind.:)

good to hear!

Hi guys

Just thought I would update you all. I bought myself a kief camera and really enjoying taking photo's etc. The tank is in the hands of another reefer in EL. He says that the tank is just running at the moment, nothing special, but when he gets a chance he says that he will get it going properly.

Peace out
Luke:thumbup:

Cool, haha, nope, not planning on bouncing back hey, next year I start teaching, and I want my holidays to do what I want with my friends hey. My tank was nice to look at, but I don't miss the work.;)

Back
Top Bottom