Louise's RSM 250

Reaction score
We as the tank has been up an running for a few weeks now I guess it is time to start a thread....

IMG_5241.jpg
New tank in LFS :)

IMG_5305.jpg
full of water on the first night after being emptied to level stand

IMG_5307.jpg
emptied and refilled on the second day to reinforce levelling

IMG_5308.jpg
the empty tank, yet again :p

IMG_5310.jpg
tank with new live rock

IMG_5323.jpg
tank straight after everything transferred over from my Boyu TL550

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5241.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

Last edited:
Looks beautiful!

Congrats!!;)

@LouiseS, Stunning, stunning, stunning! I love your tank. Those little Blennies are just so cute....always wanted one! Is that a carpet nennie the little clown is hiding in? It is fabulous. Are they wanderers?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Helga - thanks. Benny the Midas Blenny is very cool. It was amazing watching him change colour when he was stressed with the tank move - I didn't know they did that. Very relieved he settled in so quickly. The Clarki clowns are hosting in a carpet - there are two of them and they are fantastic to watch. Officialy they are my 6 year old sons fish and not mine :p

Congrats on becoming a feature tank. Yours is a tank I aspire too :)

@Bendor - thanks. I ran out of space in my Boyu because of all the corals - good reason to upsize :whistling: I now have 7 fish in the tank and will add one or two more in a few months time. For now I am happy :)

I do not have back-up power but have battery air pumps for emergencies. Need to relook at this with the bigger tank.... Actually my next purchase (father chiristmas hear me now) is going to be an auto doser but still working out levels etc.

Still setting up chiller (ran out of piping!) but will keep you posted - the pamphlet has minimal info in it. I can confirm that it fits nicely into the cabinet though :blush:

Looking forward to following your thread through your cycle.

Wow looks awesome, u really had allot of coral in your boyu lol... Love the flame angel and the midas blenny.. Setup look good..:p

If you looking for more piping I bought mine at Cape Town Rubber in Paarden Eiland.

26 Milner Street
Metro Industria
Paarden Eiland

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom