Looking to upgrade

Reaction score
anybody has a 1.4(L)x0.75(W)x0.6(H) tank for sale? I know this is a odd size, but this is what I would consider my ideal. Something close might do, or perhaps somebody can recommend someone down here who can build me one at a reasonable price.

Eco Aquatics :)

thanx Mekaeel,hav contacted Andrew 4 aquote today.Leslie, thats a good deal,EL a bit out off the way;)

I have a 1200x600x450...LWH with stand...about 150km from you.....pm me for pic's if you interested

Hi Simms, my current setup holds the similar volume, looking 4 more....thanx

Hi, does anyone have any idea how much i should be spending on a new tank set-up(tank, sump & stand);ball park figure.:whistling:

Tanks are generally the cheap part of the exercise, the extra hardware is where the money comes into play and don't forget the Live ROck, that can cost double the price of the tank.

Tanks are generally the cheap part of the exercise, the extra hardware is where the money comes into play and don't forget the Live ROck, that can cost double the price of the tank.

Very true, but I`d like to know what should be paying (more or less)for a tank(1.35x0.75x0.70),stand and sump,so I don`t get screwed like I did with my first tank.:thumbup:

Very true, but I`d like to know what should be paying (more or less)for a tank(1.35x0.75x0.70),stand and sump,so I don`t get screwed like I did with my first tank.:thumbup:

New - you probably get rushed R 10K

2nd hand - R 3K

Back
Top Bottom