Looking to buy a good Rifle Scope - any contacts?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in the market to buy a good medium-range rifle scope. I'm looking at the Leupold VX3 range, or (if I can find old, more affordable, stock anywhere) a Swarovski, Schmidt und Bender, or other good make. Looking at something in the 4-12 x 40 / 4.5 - 14 x 40 / 6-20 x 50 range - would love one of the new Swarovski Z6i 2-12 x 50 scopes, but unless I can get one wholesale I won't be able to afford it :(

Does anyone have any contacts with a gun shop where I can perhaps get a good deal - or even better still, does anyone perhaps OWN a gun shop?

Thanks,
Hennie

Thanks, Sean - I will certainly contact them.

I'm still hoping, though, that one of our members will have a contact where I can buy at wholesale price :whistling:

Hennie

Thanks, Sean - I will certainly contact them.

I'm still hoping, though, that one of our members will have a contact where I can buy at wholesale price :whistling:

Hennie

Hennie, these guys were the Cheapest all over. I can even give you a guy's number in Joburg as well as a friend of mine who owns a big gunshop, not even they could beat these guys'es prices. The Weihrauch I got from them was R7500.00 whereas other companies around South Africa came in at R9000.00 and higher.

That was with a Nico Sterling Scope

Hunting, my friend :)

I've had a 40+ year old Weaver K4 scope on my 30-06 rifle, which I've been using for the past 25 years, but the poor old scope has lost it's dust-tightness years ago, and it's getting difficult to see the reticle through the dust on the inside of the lenses.

I tried replacing it with a el-cheapo scope a few years ago, bur did not fire more than about 20 rounds before I removed the new scope and replaced it with the old dusty Weaver again... Hopefully I will be able to get a scope worthy of replacing the Weaver this time :whistling:

Hennie

Hennie, contact, King's Gun's and Ammo. Speak to either Sanjay,Sipho or Laurel. These guys will help you out. 031 3376424.

Back
Top Bottom