Looking great guys

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I will be popping in every so often to check and hopefully add my 2c where applicable. Great team and website. Who knows maybe one day.....;)

Hiya my friend, and welcome, great to have you along. Do yourself a favour and keep popping in as we have some really exciting ideas in the pipeline.

Thanks Guys. Feel free to make any suggestions as to any changes you might want or any addons you want, we want to make this site as user friendly as possible so that our members really enjoy being here :)

I like the e-mail notification, where you can see what is said in a PM,

how about a spell checker ?? Just pushing my luck !

Thanks Galibore.

Psycho, will look into that for you.

Last edited:
Love the ease in posting pic.

Well done.
It would be nice if sponsored shops would note where they supply international members like myself.

Or what about a "SWOP SHOP" where members can swop their dry goods or equipment. I'm sure we all have kit lying around that is not in use but could help someone else and we all need kit from time to time also.

Last edited:
Psycho - your spell check is installed, you will see on the top right of the reply box a big tick with ABC on top of it, I've tested it and it seems to be ok, it did get one or two words wrong though. We'll see how it goes.

Geordie - Thanks. Will keep our International friends in mind and will ask the Sponsors if they prepared to deal internationally.
We do have a Classifieds section where members can sell/buy/swop whatever they wish to :)

Psycho - your spell check is installed, you will see on the top right of the reply box a big tick with ABC on top of it, I've tested it and it seems to be ok, it did get one or two words wrong though. We'll see how it goes.

WOW, Thanks Dean, that was quick !!!!

Next request .... .... I need a Bubble King skimmer and a Red Dragon return pump, lets see how quick you are with that one !!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL, Please remember miracles we can do, the impossible takes a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom