Looking for Softies

Real Life

Shrimp
Reaction score
Hello All,
I thought that I would ask if any one has any kind of softie they would be willing to frag and give to me. Yes I know that is asking a lot for something to be given so I am willing to pay a little something. It's just that my tank is ready for some stuff and I am really short on cash. Also I really enjoy seeing this little piece of something that others scoff at and watch it groe into sheer brilliance!:p :razz: :lol: I will take just about anything. And before you ask yes even a monti or digitata.:thumbup: Thanks for the "yes"es and the "no". (I promise I will share when they get big!:thumbup: ;)

Real Life

Shrimp
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm particularly looking for a green sinularia. I'm willing to pay for that if it is reasonable. (only an arm, not an arm and a leg);)

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
Where you based ?

I have some brown shrooms that are looking for a home ;)

Real Life

Shrimp
Reaction score
Warr, Lanzo,
I am in Durbs but will be in Jo'burg and Pretoria in about two weeks. I will be there for about a week but would love to connect and collect what you have offered just before I leave. Can you maybe PM a contact # and I will give you a ring when I get there. Also I don't know which sinularia. I just remember what I had before was simply named as a green sinularia. Looked like a tree but really green. Havent seen any over here. Maybe will try to find a pick. And thanks for your offers!:thumbup:

Real Life

Shrimp
Reaction score
Do you even know anyone that has the green one? The flesh one is good as well:p

teez

Damsel
Reaction score
Hey Real life,

sorry for the hi-jack ;) are you guys will to spare some 'shrooms ???

Real Life

Shrimp
Reaction score
How the shrooms?
Thanks lIghty! The shrooms are looking great. They have settled in nicely. They look like they are turquoise in color with brown fluffs.:) Quite interesting. I'm sure they will look great as they grow and spread.:thumbup:

poiromaniax

Wrasse
Reaction score
Im also looking for some nice CHEAP softy's in JHB.....anyone?????

lanzo

Clarion Angel
Reaction score
going to sell my star polyps 2 pieces of rock, one big and the other one bit biger than my hand

Last edited by a moderator: