Looking for Softies

Reaction score
Hello All,
I thought that I would ask if any one has any kind of softie they would be willing to frag and give to me. Yes I know that is asking a lot for something to be given so I am willing to pay a little something. It's just that my tank is ready for some stuff and I am really short on cash. Also I really enjoy seeing this little piece of something that others scoff at and watch it groe into sheer brilliance!:p :razz: :lol: I will take just about anything. And before you ask yes even a monti or digitata.:thumbup: Thanks for the "yes"es and the "no". (I promise I will share when they get big!:thumbup: ;)

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm particularly looking for a green sinularia. I'm willing to pay for that if it is reasonable. (only an arm, not an arm and a leg);)

Reaction score
Where you based ?

I have some brown shrooms that are looking for a home ;)

Reaction score
Warr, Lanzo,
I am in Durbs but will be in Jo'burg and Pretoria in about two weeks. I will be there for about a week but would love to connect and collect what you have offered just before I leave. Can you maybe PM a contact # and I will give you a ring when I get there. Also I don't know which sinularia. I just remember what I had before was simply named as a green sinularia. Looked like a tree but really green. Havent seen any over here. Maybe will try to find a pick. And thanks for your offers!:thumbup:

Reaction score
Do you even know anyone that has the green one? The flesh one is good as well:p

Reaction score
How the shrooms?
Thanks lIghty! The shrooms are looking great. They have settled in nicely. They look like they are turquoise in color with brown fluffs.:) Quite interesting. I'm sure they will look great as they grow and spread.:thumbup:

Reaction score
going to sell my star polyps 2 pieces of rock, one big and the other one bit biger than my hand

Last edited by a moderator: