Looking for Employment.

Discussion in 'General Off Topic chats' started by Daphne Annandale, 17 Oct 2014.

1. Daphne Annandale

Daphne Annandale

Hi Everyone,

I hope that all of you on MASA remember Zandy and myself with the 5 tanks we used to have and some of the meets we attended. As I am sure you are all aware, we had to give up our tanks (Unforseen Circumstances) and I find myself missing the hobby intensly. Having said this I am seeking employment currently and would absolutly give my heart and soul to be able to work around this hobby on a daily basis, wether it be in a Pet Shop running Reef Systems or maintaining clients tanks. My knowledge in the hobby is fairly extensive and past pictures on Zandy's profile is of tanks I maintained. This is my absolute passion. Please keep me in mind should any of these wonderful oppertunities arise.

Many thanks in advance.

Daphne.

2. Guest

3. Zandy

Zandy

Yup can agree... times are tough and if anybody knows of employment please PM us

4. Gilberto

Gilberto

PM sent

Hey Guys I have sent u a pm ,not sure if u received it . Just in case u haven't
    if u pm me number I will call u back .txs Gil

Recent Posts