Looking for Cheapies or freebies

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by chikaboo, 21 May 2010.

1. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hey all .... is there any reefers out there in the Randburg/Linksfield or Pretoria area near Lanzo that have a variety of frags and cheap cheap prices (like R50 under) or any hardware or even broken marine related stuff like old pumps and whatever you want to give away (cheato or calurpa is most welcome also)- I am attending an uncles 80th birthday party in Linksfield on the 5th of next month and staying at a cousins place in Randburg (Sundowner suberb) So on Sunday morning 6th I have to make my way to Lanzo to pick up some stuff from him and then would like be home before dark (oh almost forgot must get to Springs by Max as well) As I usually make the most of my trips to "big cities" would appreciate it if you have something and let me know (here or via pm) Thanks to all in advance

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. aslam

aslam

Hi,I have a m1500,just the pump with suction cups.Will let it go for R350 not negotiable.If interrested,you can pick up from where you picked up the wavemaker.

4. mnd123

mnd123

got some stuff for you chika, depending on time, pull in (frags of odds and sods for mahala)

PM me

5. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Huh???? Wasn't that in PMB? Thanx bud I will be interested just I'm going to the other end of the world - JHB - But Also got stuff by Scuba in Durbs so will have to pass PMB sometime soon ... Will drop you a line ... Your cell numbers have not changed have they?

Thanx So much Bud would love to check out your setup and see what I lost out on (the tangs) PM me what time convenient for you and the cell number you Pm'd me hasn't changed has it? BTW how far you from Sundowner Randburg

6. mnd123

mnd123

the tangs died in my old tank failure

Will PM you details, I am about 10km from sundowner

Have lots of GSP for you, free like old prostitute

7. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

[​IMG]mmmm Any more kind reefers out in JHB or PTA ... I'll be in PTA by Lanzo on Sunday so if anyone got maybe a few grains to spare or a few strands of "weed" will much appreciate it - Thanx

8. AndrévN

AndrévN

I have three seios for you for only R750 for all three if you keen. With all the loose stuff brackets etc. If im not mistaken 2 x m1100 and 1 x m1500 They only ran for 3,5months in my tank. And ill cut you some of my green star polyps and a piece of my metallic green zoas and some orange zoas and some other green zoas for free if you like. And im gonna frag my pincushion soon it has a 40cm plus disc and is so top heavy now its falling over, so i need to frag and keep you a frag for all the waiting. BUT just if you keen. LOL. :razz: And the kenyan i fragged and kept here for you is absolutely awesome you'll see. And if we lucky i snipped some of the tops of the green slimer sps maybe it hasnt passed when you get here and you can have them too, there is 5 of 4cm pieces hehe. Ill pick them off the sand and keep them one side for you. Cause your my friend. LOL

9. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Thanx Max I'm like those batteries "ever ready" - I'll appreciate anything you have only thing is I hope your corals didn't take lessons from your fish and keep us dancing on our toes like the last time:lol: ... On the seio's I'll let you know by Wednesday next week to see if my "shaky" customer's clears with no problems then will commit to buy - Thanx once again .. BTW is there a "short cut" from Lanzo to you as should be passing you by after lunch some time ... heard something about "Snake Road" ... Sorry one last thing plz PM your address again ... changed phones but now easier with the tomtom - Thanx

10. AndrévN

AndrévN

BEWAHAHAHAHA that was funny. No i still have them all in the tank i gave up hope of catching anything in this monster lol.

(if you come from his old shop)No you take the N4 to witbank, then the hans strydom drive off ramp turn right. and the first engen garage you turn left and carry str8 on up to the T-junction (a good 20-25km)there you turn right str8 through bapsfontein until you get the springs board then left and its easy from there. there is no shorter way believe me. But if you gonna come from centurions side or lets say from his new shop you take the or tambo then carry on str8 just past the first filling station on the highway take this turn-off at the end you turn right follow the road up to the first road turning right again (about 7km and not the one about 2km down the road thats a new secure complex road) just follow that road up to the robot here you turn left, stop street (three way)you keep left next stop street right and from there you come str8 into springs lol. no shorter routes believe me i have driven all the back roads hehe. i know them by heart, CAUSE of the traffic on the freeways.

11. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Thanx bud will print this post and keep it in the car... All the same plz dont forget to PM the address to put on the GPS to be sure....
    Sorry got the PM ... Thanx will plan ahead and give you a buzz if anything changes

12. AndrévN

AndrévN

If you wanna just drive highway go the OR Tambo highway up to the Atlas rd turnoff, take that one go str8 through Boksburg with that str up to where you pass a place called SMD you gonna go over a bridge here youll see the local brakpan small aeroplane hangers to your left turn left here up to the stop street left up to the robot past the big shopping mall turn right and down the road youll see carnival city and this robot turn left come str8 down that road you basically gonna pass my house with this road. LOL

13. AndrévN

AndrévN

Done :razz:

14. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Just bumping this .... What about anyone near mnd or Max or Lanzo with cheap pulsingg xenia's for sale .... Had quite a bit before I moved my tanks then for some odd reason they all went flatline on the monitor ... no more pulse!

15. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Right I'm on the road again ..... Mon 22nd or Tue 23rd of this month I'm in Centurion and Sandton area's .... Anyone got some "bargains" for me ..... Please let me know..... Pulsing xenia's, shrooms , cheato, caulerpa ... Thanx all ..... Dikaan I missed you last time but if you still have will definately have time this trip ....

Recent Posts