[wtd] Looking for a tank

CW

Reaction score
Hi PPL

So im looking for a tank again.
But ive got a spesific size.

Looking for a 1600mm (L) x 450mm (W) x 500mm (H)

Anybody have something like this?

Thanx

Oh i see his is 1150 x 550 x 550.
Problem is my stand is already built.
So i dont have loads of cash to buy glass for new tank now so im looking to vind a tank atleast 1600mm long and 450mm wide. The hight isent that inportant.
And dont wana buy glass to build my owne now

Thank @rvt786 but only want a tank and yours to short and to high and wide
Thanks @FrikkieVanDieVrystaat but yours 50mm to long and 50mm to wide.

Ppl i know this is a odd size but i cant change it.
Its for my wall tank again. So stand is already built and on the wall for like 6months already.
Hight isent a real problem. But the length 1600mm and 450mm wide is my size i have to go for.

Otherwise ill have to buy glass and build one myself.
Wanna see if i can do it on a small budget this time.

Only need tank, lights, powerhead and heater then i can start

The only way you going to get such an odd size is to get it made or to make it yourself. You dont have a standard size its going to be very hard for someone to sell a tank to your specific sizes. Maybe work with what someone has and use a cabinet to hide the rest.

I know @mo arabi but thats my size. If i cant get something very close to that then ill wait, save money and build it my self.
But i have to try, you never know, i might get lucky. hehe

Thanx man. Me to. If not ill just have to build one. I already asked for a price on glass. ill let you know what the 5pannels will cost.

CW please do, this is the same size that i am looking for. Are you going 10mm sides and 15mm base?

CW please do, this is the same size that i am looking for. Are you going 10mm sides and 15mm base?
Hey @BAD FISH cool man ill let you know.
Are you gona build your self or do you want someone to build it for you?

Sorry man i never told you about the thikness of the glass.
Im looking at all 10mm. But im not gona have a full 1.6m display, im gona use abour 500mm of the display and put a devider in and use it as a sump cos im building my tank on a wall in the lounch. So no space for a sump.

So that devider wil make it stronger and im also gona put euro bracing at the top of the tank and then maybe in the bottom in the dispay aswell. So thats why 10mm is ok

Sorry man i never told you about the thikness of the glass.
Im looking at all 10mm. But im not gona have a full 1.6m display, im gona use abour 500mm of the display and put a devider in and use it as a sump cos im building my tank on a wall in the lounch. So no space for a sump.

So that devider wil make it stronger and im also gona put euro bracing at the top of the tank and then maybe in the bottom in the dispay aswell. So thats why 10mm is ok

That is exactly what i want to do, sump on the side. I have a wall that divides my Tv room from lounge and it around 1.5m high. Think it better if a pro builds it.

Why did you build a stand first?
Because thats the size i want. And i cant go wider than 450mm. I always build ny stand first. Then the tank

That is exactly what i want to do, sump on the side. I have a wall that divides my Tv room from lounge and it around 1.5m high. Think it better if a pro builds it.
Cool man. Go cheak my 3rd tank. I built it on this same wall were this one is going on now. I got priceing on the 4side panels and base. The bracings and deviders i normaly only order after the tank itself is built. That 5 panels is R2300 and also bright polished

Back
Top Bottom