Looking for a Royal Gramma Basslet

Reaction score
I'm starting my search now for some royal gramma basslets.

My tank will only be ready for it in a month or so, but just seeing if anyone knows of some coming into a LFS near them, or someone wanting to sell theirs.

??:thumbup:

Hi Rob - these little fish are extremely scarce. BUT, I would only suggest keeping one once your tank have reached it's 8 month birthday. Because these little fishes require a healthy population of pods (like mandarinfish) to survive and to thrive...

haha, well in that case it would love the population of them in my tank at the moment, its thriving with pods, so i'm told.

But thanks for the infomation, but still would like to keep my eyes open for one for the future, when my tank is older.

can't remember, i'll ask my girlfriend, her mother got two last week.

i'll let you know tonight

Sorry - man... There's a LOT of fish that you should only add when the tank is older.... the most common fish to be added in the 1st 3 months are clown-fish.... the are the hardiest of the lot (except for other damsel-type fish - of which the clown is part of)...

haha, dont want evil little feeshi's in my tank.

was thinking of getting an ocellaris clown first.

very nice and peaceful fish, remember not to mix clowns( like a tomato and a ocellaris)

cool, ya that is fine, I only have a 130L nano, so 1 set of clowns are good enough.

I was also thinking, 3 turbo snails, 2 hermits (dwarf) and 2 prawns to begin with, well not all at one go, but within two weeks or so.

cool, ya that is fine, I only have a 130L nano, so 1 set of clowns are good enough.

I was also thinking, 3 turbo snails, 2 hermits (dwarf) and 2 prawns to begin with, well not all at one go, but within two weeks or so.
what prawns you talking about Rob?

Hey bud, i've got 3 astrea snails, 3 nerite snails, 5 Dwarf (red legged) hermits and 2 skunk cleaner shrimp as my clean up crew in my 130L

Was thinking 1 dwarf blue leg hermit, 1 dwarf zebra hermit crab and 1 dwarf red leg hermit.

Sorry, i meant Shrimp, the red and white ones, like matt has, skunk.

haha, maybe one ortwo lobsters, haha. :p

Back
Top Bottom