[wtd] looking for a 1.2 meter long tank (4 foot)

Reaction score
hi all

I am planning on building a new aquarium and I am preferably looking for a 4 foot tank. if you know of anyone or if you are willing to sell me a tank please reply because retail price on a 4 foot tank is crazy!:m13:

Hi. I have 1,8m tank. I am building new one . My one will be ready to collect late December. What will you offer me .mit has overflown the left hand side, so only has 3 viewing angles

Hi
I have a 4 foot tank, 3 foot sump with corner overflow box and a metal stand
Make me an offer

Hi I have a jebo 4 ft tank with cabinet and quad t5 lights and 3 ft sump for sale 3800. All plumbing and return pump.

I have a 4ft (1220x450x450mm) display tank with corner overflow on a square tube stand with a 3ft sump (4 compartments) all for R1200.

Hi I have a 4foot tank 200l plus 3 foot tank 100l and and lots more from upgrading. Give me a shout. I'm in Roodepoort if it soots you.

hi all

I am planning on building a new aquarium and I am preferably looking for a 4 foot tank. if you know of anyone or if you are willing to sell me a tank please reply because retail price on a 4 foot tank is crazy!:m13:
Hi there,
I have a brand new 4 foot fish tank. never been used before. The tank by itself will cost you R1050. it is negotiable though.
Thanks, Julia - smithju@stjohnsdsg.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom