long horn cowfish with bad whitespot

Reaction score
hi guys i dont post to often on masa but browse it every day and noticed an increase in white spot cuz of change of season so hear is my problem i have got a long horn cow fish for +-4weeks now he is eating well on frozen, live, flake and nori but it seems the white spot is getting worse i am running a uv steraliser but it is not helping i do have a quarinte tank and thinking of puting him there and treating with waterlife Cuprazin but i dont know if i can as it is a scaleless fish any other sugestions if i cant treat him with curpazin plz help

White spot as in ICK? please clarify
Add garlic oil with the food to boost immune of the fish Kent have them (Garlic Extreme) i think
try hyposalinity to speed up the ick's cycle
or copper solution if the fish is already in QT if not don't it will kill all your invert
you can get more imfo here www.wetwebmedia.com

Good Luck

Unfortunately cow fish are notorious ich magnets and the only way if the fish is getting sicker is to treat in a Qt tank using copper and hyposalinity for twenty eight days. You have to monitor the copper levels carefully as you don't want to over or underdose. Don't crank the temp of your tank up as this will cause the ich to encyst and go dormant

hope you come right gemini. keep us updated..

Back
Top Bottom