Location of forum members

Reaction score
I think it would be nice if we could see where members are from .Sometimes hard to give advice to sombody when they are infact in a different part of SA.Guys have often told me to check out X or Y and then it turns out they do not know that I`m in Cape Town.Cheers Aashiq.

Good Idea, you can update it in your profile and It will show under your avatar

Hey Aashiq

Yeah we try and get people to add their location to their profiles (*hint*) but then we get some guys that try and be funny and put in things like "the motherland"...

Hey Aashiq

Yeah we try and get people to add their location to their profiles (*hint*) but then we get some guys that try and be funny and put in things like "the motherland"...

Who do you mean?:whistling:

Well, after all it is the motherland. People must know where that is. Hey muppet man, do I get a pint of wife beater if I come get some R/O from you ?

If anyones interested, I have green (multiple shades), brown, purple and black algae, but you'll have to act now I almost have it under control. I'm in Ibayi.

Well, after all it is the motherland. People must know where that is. Hey muppet man, do I get a pint of wife beater if I come get some R/O from you ?

Always welcome, got some stella knocking around, also Guinness or fosters too, along with some rather cheeky little vintages picked up in Calais;)

Back
Top Bottom