Local Lfs

Mel

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the names of a few LFS's? I have only found one so far (Exotic in Boksburg) but surely there must be more? I live in Vaal Triangle so the closer the better but any will do!

thanks guys!

I think there are 2 Exotics in Gauteng, also Pet Stop, Guppies for Yuppies, Lifestyle Aquariums, not too sure of any others, the JHB guys will have to help you out here

thanks Viper357. will look into those. If anyone else knows of any others, PLEASE let me know!

Benoni Pet, Pet Master, Exotic Aquariums, Sterlig Fish World, Peter Bee, Animal Kingdom, Idol Marine, Lifestyle Aquariums, Guppies 4 Yuppies. where do you stay ??

hey Psycho! I stay in Henley on Klip. I've been going to Exotic in Boksburg but not heard of the others, thanks, I will look them up!

jungle zone is in broadacres shopping centre opp dainfern on cedar rd

Yeah Psycho, you're right it's right next to Meyerton! Fantastic to know that someone actually knows where HOK is!

I know that area well, worked there. from JHB to Koppies,

Gigman isnt that Sandton Aquatics ??

Hehe good old henley on klip i used to fish there wen i was a kid is the resort still there when we got older we just dopped at the lido hotel what a blast it was. Sorry off topic

Hi Mako. If by the "resort" you mean the Bass Lake Resort, then yip it's still here. I've been here 4 years now and I must admit, to find two people in one night that actually know the place is well.......strange!
Most people I talk to say "sorry, where??"

lol its a small world there used to be a resort along the river there somewhere its been like 30 years when i was last there

Back
Top Bottom