[wtd] Livestock

Reaction score
Are you thinking of stripping and selling off your complete system and dont want to sell everything seperatly i would be interested in making offers on all livestock inside your tank so you can at least shut the system down, contact us at secondwave on 071 463 3577 or admin@secondwavesa.co.za also on watsapp regards Rick

Reaction score
are you thinking of stripping and selling off your complete system and dont want to sell everything seperatly i would be interested in making offers on all livestock inside your tank so you can at least shut the system down, contact us at secondwave on 071 463 3577 or admin@secondwavesa.co.za also on watsapp regards rick

bump

Reaction score
Whereabouts are you based?

I have a fairly large rock thats almost entirely covered in GSP (except for a patch of mushrooms)

not sure if you would be interested?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@poiromaniax would it be possible for me to take some of those mushrooms off your hand?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@Secondwave my apologies. I didn't mean it like that. It won't happen again

Reaction score
monti

@Secondwave I've got a big green monti +-40 cm on a big LR that I need to get rid off as there's no more space in my tank for fish to swim PM me if you are interested.
Thanks Francois of course i can take it but what price ? please pm or watsapp us 0714633577

Top Bottom