Live Stock 14 December 2018

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
I was at Live Aquatics on Sunday, for the first time. It was really a great experience, got a male yellow brotulid there (as I think I have 2 females already). The shop looks amazing and Hendrik was very helpful. Will definitely make a point to go there more regularly in future.

Live Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
I was at Live Aquatics on Sunday, for the first time. It was really a great experience, got a male yellow brotulid there (as I think I have 2 females already). The shop looks amazing and Hendrik was very helpful. Will definitely make a point to go there more regularly in future.
Thanks so much :m04:

Aqaunino

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Same here, went on Sunday and then on Monday. Great looking store with all the tanks, products layed out very neatly makes stuff easier to find. I liked that each product range was well stocked. Really good service too, will definitely be going back.

Live Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
More stock in today guys we full up :)

Yellow Tail Damsel
Coral Beauty
Blue Koran [Medium]
Punctato Butterfly
Sun Burst Anthias [Medium]
Boomrang Trigger
Pink and Blue Goby
Red Checker butterfly
Yellow Long Nose Butterfly
Cometa [Medium]
Pintail Fairy Wrasse
Fire Fish
Red ruby Dragonet
Pintail Fairy Wrasse
Matted aiptasia eating filefish
Lyre Tail Anthias
Long Nose Hawk Fish
Japanese Swallow tail
Copper Band / Chelmon
Sun Burst Anthias [Medium]
Lubbock Wrasse
Green Mandarin
Strawberry dottyback
Fire Fish
Purple Queen anthias
Red ruby Dragonet

Stevewalker

Copepod
Reaction score
Where are you guys based? I see you dont have an address on your profile.

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Was there again this morning, really nice stock and the prices are amazing, R350 for the proper ruby red dragonet (Synchiropus sycorax) is unheard of.

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
One priority should just be to put up a sign or a banner or something outside, it is near impossible to find you if you haven’t been there before, even had to send someone a pin while in store today as they couldn’t find it with my directions. :whistling:

Aqaunino

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
One priority should just be to put up a sign or a banner or something outside, it is near impossible to find you if you haven’t been there before, even had to send someone a pin while in store today as they couldn’t find it with my directions. :whistling:
Oh yes agree with this, I drove past into the garage the first time. Had to ask some Guards to find the store.

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Oh yes agree with this, I drove past into the garage the first time. Had to ask some Guards to find the store.
Haha, me too, but it was the second time I tried to find it, the first time I drove back onto the highway and had to go around back past Greenstone again, before driving into the garage with the second try. :lol:

drab808

Shrimp
Reaction score
I went there the other day to pop by and eventually left coz I couldn't find it. To be fair I do believe they were already closed but hopefully next time I can find it:tt2:

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Just had to go back to Live Aquatics yesterday for a sunburst anthias, R650 for one is also not something you see everyday. Thanks guys, fish doing well in qt.

Live Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
We are trying our best with the the sign our landlord is sticky about putting just anything on he's building but we are working on it:) @hotdog83 glad he's doing well please share some pics when in the main tank, they are beautiful fish:)

for anyone that needs to find us: https://goo.gl/maps/h589cZvMpLC2

Ebi Omer

Blenny
Reaction score
We are trying our best with the the sign our landlord is sticky about putting just anything on he's building but we are working on it:) @hotdog83 glad he's doing well please share some pics when in the main tank, they are beautiful fish:)

for anyone that needs to find us: https://goo.gl/maps/h589cZvMpLC2

Visibility is quite important.
Hope you guys come right with that..

Hope to pop in soon