Little Ralphy

Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
LITTLE RALPHY ON GRAMMAR
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word 'beautiful' in the same sentence twice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, 'My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it.'[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Very good, Suzie,' replied the teacher. She then called on little Michael.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'My m[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]u[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]mmy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully.'[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]She said, 'Excellent, Michael!' Then the teacher reluctantly called on little RALPHY.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'Last night at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said 'Beautiful, just f...... beautiful!''[/FONT]

dallasg

Reaction score
haha, brilliant

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Nice, I liked both, first one was, err well shall we say not for the lasses or young u'ns :D:D

But hey I thought it was great :rofl: