Lionfish, snowflake eel and ?

Reaction score
My son has a 700 x 350 x 350 DT and 500 x 300 250 He has a lionfish and snowflake eel in the tank. What other live stock can he ad to this tank?

nothing really, thats a very small tank for such fish. I recommend putting them in a bigger system

Hi Anton - you have a spare big tank ( allot more dishes to wash for him ) ;) so lets see...

I think its called a cat shark or bamboo shark ?
Harlequin tusk
Clown trigger or trigger of your choice.
And of coarse - lance fish...

Hi Anton - you have a spare big tank ( allot more dishes to wash for him ) ;) so lets see...

I think its called a cat shark or bamboo shark ?
Harlequin tusk
Clown trigger or trigger of your choice.
And of coarse - lance fish...

lol hope he has a 12ft dt for a bamboo shark

Last edited:
Hi Anton - you have a spare big tank ( allot more dishes to wash for him ) so lets see... I think its called a cat shark or bamboo shark ? Harlequin tusk Clown trigger or trigger of your choice. And of coarse - lance fish...

Dave
Can you order live lance? LOL
Might have to put up that spare 1.5m DT

Putting up all these tanks makes water changes allot of work.
Why can't someone start delivering sw, water boy NEEDED. :p

Putting up all these tanks makes water changes allot of work.
Why can't someone start delivering sw, water boy NEEDED. :p

If you have a holding tank at home - i will try find out if we can start up a service - its a great idea.

I think you should set up a flow bin and pond pump + filter for keeping water healthy ?

Oh and get a electrician to set up a auto top up for the salinity...

If you have a holding tank at home - i will try find out if we can start up a service - its a great idea. I think you should set up a flow bin and pond pump + filter for keeping water healthy ? Oh and get a electrician to set up a auto top up for the salinity...

Will get a flow bin next week.
Electrician is on strike atm. Wife's interpretation(lazy)

Back
Top Bottom