lil'reeferz 2ft adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez man i LOVE that elegance...If for some reason u eva need to let it go let me know plz...Tank is looking super man....Really nice job...

Hey Arries, thanks dude .... I will let you know, I might sell it if my sps takes off... She is a beauty and as healthy as they come, courtesy of @Perky pets superstore

Last edited by a moderator:
tank is slowly getting cleaned up for the new task @ hand.reduced bio-load to 3 fish,2nemos and a tailspot blenny,got rid of my beautifull elegance to free up some space

i recently added some sps and man do i get good polyp extentions,even growth,so i decided to go with a sps dominated tank and will use red sea phos and no3 eliminator and also red sea colour formula @Ayoob recommended it as it works wonders for his sps dominated tank... so fingers crossed,lets get this mission started

any suggestions?... advice??... comments???...

just did a little light mod,raised it higher above water for wider spectrum and less heat emmision and also added another dual T5 unit with standard bulbs and it will also be upgraded to ATi bulbs like 1st unit:biggrin:

utf-8BSU1HMDIxODQtMjAxMjA1MjAtMTUzOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDIxODctMjAxMjA1MjAtMTUzOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDIxODgtMjAxMjA1MjAtMTUzOS5qcGc.jpg

sorry for the crappy cellphone pics:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom