Light unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Still have a light unit left to sell,

Its 3x 150W MH + 2 T5's + 4x LED Moonlights. Comes with all the bulbs.

Still in perfect condition!

Price R3000

18mLightunit.gif

The total length is 1.8m, one Halide in the middle, one 600mm left and one 600mm right and then a 300mm gap at each end from the halides.

Hope you can make sense of it

Dimensions of unit: 1800 (l) x 300 (w) x 150 (h)

i advertised it about a month ago :) somehow alot of my posts just dissapear sometime :p

Just checked your posts, 3 were for double posting, server error not yours, and the 3 others were due to a tidy up of a thread, none however were your selling posts, so i don't know where you put 'em but it wasn't on this site.:)

hey weeman thanks for that. Didnt really mean anythign by it. :) But shot 4 checking. ;)

Thalion, there are 2 cables coming out. and 3 switches on the side, each controls the relative lights. And you are welcome to come see me anytime :)

Floh

hey weeman thanks for that. Didnt really mean anythign by it. :) But shot 4 checking. ;)

Thalion, there are 2 cables coming out. and 3 switches on the side, each controls the relative lights. And you are welcome to come see me anytime :)

Floh

That's what i'm here for:lol:

Hey floh

i'm interested, but i'm in lichtenburg? its like 800km from durbs.
any ideas?

thats the one! :) i didnt look back enough i guess :p thanks viper. But i think the unit is sold, so you are welcome to close that thread, aswell as this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom