led help

Reaction score
I have a 90w intellisun led light. And as soon as I switch the white leds on it starts flickering, but purple and blue works perfectly. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Yip we sold these and supported the product 100% until we got enquiries from reefers saying they bought the product from us. Later found out they imported the units themselves. We stopped the product immediately

Hi Albert,

I bought the CTLite 90W G3 space station (the same as the intellisun unit, I believe) and I had the same problem with the main white LED - flickering and then stopped, but the blues and purples are still fine. I contacted the manufacturers in China, and below is their response:

We can send you one power driver and one PCB with LEDS to you.
you can change the power driver first. if can not work then please change the PCB.
I think it will solve your problem.

the power driver is: 35USD
the PCB with leds is: 45USD

Our paypal account is 80USD.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Jack +86 13823673950

GetFileAttachment

( Phone: +86 755 85274610
2 Fax: +86 755 85278264
Post No: 518808
* Email: Jack@ctlite.cn
ü Web : www.ctlite.cn
ADD: Floor 7, Block E, New Yongfeng Industrial Park,
Shilong Road, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China

I was hoping that a local supplier (i.e. a fish shop that used these on their own tanks) could help or maybe had spares from broken units etc...
It's going to be quite expensive to get the parts over from China, and at $80 USD (R1,300!) before the courier costs you have to ask whether it's worth it!

Please let me know if you had any luck on your side, as I would rather repair my unit than use it as an ornament!

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom