Large SPS frags for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have about 20 large frags (about 9cm) from my tank of the following SPS corals and want R130-00 per piece. I am live in JHB and don't want to ship any of the pieces, I would just prefer to sell them up here.

Blue branching acro.
Orange Montipora Digitata.
Orange/ Pink whirling Monti.
Green branchinh acro with blue tips.
Purple branching acro.

If you would like to see photos of my tank please check under the full tank photos section under the Title "Some updated pics of my SPS dominated system". You can PM me to get my number and we can arrange for collection of the frags.

Cheers,

Jimbo.

Reaction score
James please I need to restock badly as I lost all my SPS, as you know in the big burst.

Please give me first dibs.

Thanks Rob.

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Jimbo, if Bob isn't taking it. I would like to have the Blue Branching Acro please.

Reaction score
if you decide to ship ill give you R2000 for all of them?

Reaction score
Offer stands even if galibore takes a blue

Reaction score
Hi Calvin,

I can cut you about 10 frags and charge you a R1100.00 for them but then you must pay for shipping. Send me a PM with you number if you are keen.

Cheers,

Jimbo.

Reaction score
Hey Galibore,

PM me your phone number and you can come though and get some frags no problem.

Cheers,

Jimbo.

Reaction score
jimbo
hi if you still got some frags i will take a few. this is peter from peter bee pets in krugersdorp. i have a experrimental pond going outside in the sun and would like to try some in it. you can choose and just come drop me a few if you still got. i will just give you the cash when you drop them. thanks
peter bee

Reaction score
jimbo please post some pics

Reaction score
jimbo im very keen please will you post pics as id like 10 large frags and btw ill give tyou R2500 for your gemmatum if you interested

Status
Not open for further replies.