Lanzo's auto top up ideas

Reaction score
YIP, my water "evaporates"(spelling????) very quickly.
The last compartment is to small i think?

Lanzo you should think about an auto top up, will stop that from happening, even one with a stockmans valve (well cheap)

haha i ment to say TP, top-up
stockmans valve??
I want a top-up system but dont have the $$$ for it.

stockmans valve??
I want a top-up system but dont have the $$$ for it.

Aqua-brooks Products

Any Agricultural supply store will have them, and they are about R60 and reliable as hell, only thing is your R/O drum needs to be higher than your sump

Like a "tregter".
I'll conect that valve with a pipe that runs up and i connect the pipe with a bottle full of ro water?

Like a "tregter".
I'll conect that valve with a pipe that runs up and i connect the pipe with a bottle full of ro water?

OK sorry a funnel, mhh you can have an open line as an aouto top up but I wpuld not trust it

A stockmans valve in your return chamber, with a drum elevated onto something

The glass just help to glue it in place, about the size of my hand, I had a drum with the coupling at the bottom, worked lke a bomb
DSC00650.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

o.k so i put a 25L drum on a stand with a pipe in the drum, the pipe is then connected to a stockmans valve that will throw water n last chamber when water goes below the valvue???

that valve looks like it can spray alot?

Nope its a small hole and flows gently

Do you use one?

Used to until I got my AM Auto top up

Remember you will have to have a connector in the bottom of the R/O drum, this way you wont have to prime it

connector??do you maybe have a pic of this?
Prime?- suck on the pipe?

I do not have a pick sorry, however a normal tank connector from an irrigation store will work.

Yip, suck on the pipe, the connector will prevent you having to do that:)

cool stuff,
So this idea helped you alot with the top up.
Why did you buy the am auto top-up then?

cool stuff,
So this idea helped you alot with the top up.
Why did you buy the am auto top-up then?

Basicly saw it at Eds's place after I ordered my Auto top up, AM was out of stock and it took a few weeks, and I wanted the Auto top up to hook up to my kalkstirrer.

If it wasnt for the kalkstirrer I would have stuck to this

o.k cool, i haven't got a stirrer, so i think this will work for me
thanks kanga

Back
Top Bottom