Lambo Golf Pics

Reaction score
Check this accident on Witkoppen

The driver was 22 and his parents bought him this car for his birthday.

UNTIDY

I believe most insurance companies will not insure a sports car if the person driving it is under 25. They wont even insure my moms convertible with my name on it as a driver as i am not 25 yet....

ouch! thats flippen bad

yeah henk my dad was telling me that as well, they very strict with the new mini's as thats a common wanted car by most youngsters.

Ouch.Thats bad,doubt anyone survived...

man - we had a lambo go thru my appartments wall one night.... let me dig out some photos :p

well i found the photos... not on my pc but on wreckedexotics.com

Note my polo next to the wall...

murcielago_20060811_004.jpg

Yes that is fuel running out....

murcielago_20060811_003.jpg

murcielago_20060811_002.jpg

murcielago_20060811_001.jpg

i would like to find these people and boot them where the sun dont shine

as you guys may have noticed, i love lambo's but cannot afford a wheel nut from them

From what I've read about the crash the car was sometimes lent to him by a business associate. His dad claims that he was a very responsible young man, religious etc etc so somehow doubt it's entirely his fault. Apparently the fog on Witkoppen was SO bad that night that the rescue crew didn't even realise there was another car involved or other people cos they couldn't see a thing. The road is not great and a diablo is known as a very unforgiving car though.

Still think a 22yr old in a lambo is stupid though, not the 22yr old but whoever let him drive it.

Can you imagine the speed he must have been doing in the fog.

Both cars, caught fire. To break petrol tanks you have to be going fast :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom